Monday, April 13, 2009
From HRC Seoul
I got this message from HRC Seoul.
Hard Rock Cafe Seoul will be closed which means, our current outlet not operating anymore and I am not sure when the Cafe can be open unless Hard Rock Cafe International (Cooperate) find the new franchisee partner in Korea, also if the HRC Seoul open in a future there will be different place in Seoul.
The Rock Shop is still opened, but the resturant has been already closed.
Hard Rock Cafe Seoul will be closed which means, our current outlet not operating anymore and I am not sure when the Cafe can be open unless Hard Rock Cafe International (Cooperate) find the new franchisee partner in Korea, also if the HRC Seoul open in a future there will be different place in Seoul.
The Rock Shop is still opened, but the resturant has been already closed.

