Monday, September 15, 2008

 

Osaka Pin Party 2008

Pin Collector's Party at HRC Osaka in Sep 15, 2008 by HRC staff Y.S

Now we are at Osaka Pin Collector's Party.
HRC Osaka is larger than HRC Tokyo,
so each participants can have their seat easily.
I saw some collectors whom I saw at Tokyo event.

Like Tokyo event, all staffs wore white server dress, and some staffs wore their favorite costume like Micheal Jackson's costume.

For Osaka Party, we made free trading space that could let new collectors(beginner) trade easily.
On the same space, some of HRC Osaka staffs including General Manager of HRC Osaka put many pins for trade.
Some staffs put rare pins, so I think many participants could enjoy trading with HRC Osaka staffs.

Now we welcomed Rita to Osaka Pin Party.
All staffs wore white server dress, and welcomed Rita
Of course, all participants were really excited by Rita's appearance.


Rita had her Talk Show at HRC Osaka like she did at HRC Tokyo.
At Talk Show, she was asked
"Which server dress do you like ?" "White or Black ?"
Of course, she answered that she loves White one.
Like everyone does, I can not imagine Rita wears Black server dress !!


After Talk Show, she started to sign her autograph to participants.
Some participants who attended Tokyo events gave Rita's photos of Tokyo event to Rita. I felt very happy to see that.

Rita told us that her daughter who visited Japan before let Rita know that Japan was really good country, and now Rita was really impressed that all people of Japan had been really friendly to her.

At this time, as HRC staff, I could attend both event of Tokyo & Osaka.
Many people came to our events to trade pins as well as to see Rita.
I was happy that we could have wonderful events with many participants who loved HRC.

For me, the best thing was that I could see Rita who had been legend among HRC staff.
On HRC menu, there is a cocktail called as Lovely Rita.
Now I could understand of meaning of it.
Her warm smile and her hospitality mind.
Everyone who met Rita would say "Lovely Rita".
I am not sure when I can see Rita again,
but I now have dream that I will visit HRC London to see Rita someday.
Thanks, Rita.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?